Be in with a chance to win 1 of 10 VISA Gift Cards,
each preloaded with $500 to spend on whatever you choose!
WIN* a $500
VISA GIFT CARD WITH CLARK.
“WIN $500 TO SPEND” PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Caroma Industries Limited (ABN 35 000 189 499) trading as GWA Kitchens and Bathrooms, of 7 – 9 Irvine Place, Bella Vista NSW 2153 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Entries into the promotion open on 6.00am AEST 13/08/2018 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 02/09/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must visit www.clark.com.au, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including first and last name, email address and postcode and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Individual’s identity, age and place of residence and an Eligible Business’s purchase records) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at GWA Bathrooms and Kitchens, 7- 9 Irvine Place, Bella Vista NSW 2153 on 10/09/2018 at 12:00PM AEST. The winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw and the names of the winners will be published on 17/09/2018 at www.clark.com.au.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first ten (10) valid entries drawn will each win one (1) $500 VISA gift card.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming any VISA gift card are not included. Any unused balance of any VISA gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of any VISA gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the VISA gift card.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $5,000. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If any prize is unclaimed, a prize draw may take place on 21/12/2018 at 12:00PM AEDT at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. If any winners are drawn, they will be notified in writing via email within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published on 11/01/2019 at www.clark.com.au.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/ 26416 ACT Permit No. TP18/ 01425